Monday 2 June 2014

Hello June.

June has arrived and I simply cannot believe it. It's already half a year and I subconsciously still write 2013 on my dates. This makes me realise that I NEED to get a move on for my New Year's Resolutions. What are they you ask? Well for starters, I want to lose weight- not to be skinny, but to be fit and healthy so that I can feel better about myself, physically and mentally. (Tips on weight loss coming soon) Secondly, to finish reading the Quran (with translation)- personally I believe that the Quran is the most beautiful thing I have ever read; indeed the words in the Quran are nothing but the truth, as they are undoubtedly the words of God. InshaAllah I will read the Quran more often as it will help save me from the hell fire. Thirdly, STUDY, STUDY, STUDY. Although it is my second to last year of high school, this year is extremely important for me to prepare for the profession I want to take, so I really need to achieve my best but Alhamdulilah so far so great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment