Friday 13 June 2014

How I lost 5kg in 10 days

Hey guys,

First off, losing weight is soooo hard, I know because I've been trying to for years. Whats even harder is giving up food that you love (for me it's chocolate). But soon is going to be my Highschool Ball and I NEED to lose weight and fast. Thank god I've come across the 17 day diet.
The 17 Day diet is a ray of hope for those who want to lose weight fast which is designed by Dr Mike Moreno. How it works: You go on a diet which has 3 cycles: Accelerate, Activate, Achieve and Arrive where each cycle lasts for 17 days. For each cycle you have a list of foods you are only allowed to eat. (Right now I'm on my first cycle: Accelerate).
So far so great and in all honesty I recommend everyone to buy the book and to go on this diet; its so easy and you see results within a week. I've only been on it for 10 days and lost 5kgs so far! :D
Buy the book: The 17 day diet (highly recommended) or click on the link for a list of foods you can or can't have for each cycle. http://www.chewfo.com/diets/the-17-day-diet-2011-by-mike-moreno-what-to-eat-and-foods-to-avoid-food-list/

*Tip: Excercisng 30mins or so a day will help you lose weight much faster. So no excuses.

Good luck and stay determined on your weight loss journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment